Open to metro Detroit, Chicago, NYC, or Denver based candidates
Who we are:
We know what grocery shoppers will buy before they buy them.
AdAdapted is a leading mobile ad solution for CPG and grocery retailers.
We’ve created the largest network of grocery related apps, giving us unparalleled data around how consumers plan their shopping trips, and a unique ad platform that allows us to influence and track what goes on millions of American grocery lists.
With our patented Add-It product, shoppers can add promoted products to their favorite digital shopping list with just one click, driving purchase intent for some of the world’s largest CPG brands.
AdAdapted is seeking a world class marketing professional to join our growing sales and marketing team! You will report directly to our Chief Revenue Officer and co-founder, and will be responsible for developing Go-To-Market strategies from inception to execution including both internal and external communication. You will leverage your product marketing, lead generation, and branding experience to aggressively expand our market presence. You will deeply understand our target market, and your work will be critical to meeting and exceeding our growth targets. As a leader at one of the fastest-growing startups in the midwest region you will contribute to our strategic direction as a company and will have a direct impact on building both the marketing function and company as a whole.
You will own:
- Develop Go-To-Market Strategy for new products and markets, working with leadership to identify opportunities, positioning, and pricing. This could include vertical and market expansion beyond domestic CPGs and agencies.
- Driving awareness around core CPG offerings, including our proprietary Add-It (mobile ad) offerings.
- Manage launch of evolving product offering in coordination with other internal teams (product, engineering, sales, etc) including messaging and marketing collateral for the Company’s consumer purchase intent data.
- Ensure the sales team is armed with messaging and materials to effectively differentiate AdAdapted solutions from competitors.
- Continuously improve lead generation and costs of acquisition metrics
- Contribute to company branding and PR efforts, representing the company to a variety of key stakeholders ranging from media and partners to customers and investors.
- Grow our existing marketing team, including hiring/onboarding new team members and continuing to build our fun, success-oriented culture
- BS in Marketing, Advertising, PR, Communications, or similar field
- 10+ years of B2B SaaS marketing experience ideally within digital media, 5+ years experience in a leadership function
- Proven success in building and scaling a successful B2B marketing team that achieved aggressive growth
- Advanced understanding of AdTech/MarTech and digital landscape
- Experience within CPG and retail space
- Experience defining a category, brand, product, and value proposition
- Demonstrated ability to significantly impact lead generation in creative ways
- Demonstrated strength in conceptual strategy and execution while still maintaining a roll-up-your-sleeves management style
- Experience driving go-to-market initiatives within cross-functional teams including sales, client success, etc.
Nice to haves:
- Product marketing experience, including direct experience contributing to product roadmap and coordination of internal/external communications around product launches, etc.
- Experience working with an enterprise sales team
- Experience working in a high-growth, fast-paced start-up culture
The AdAdapted platform offers clients the ability to reach an active audience focused exclusively on their product, engage that audience with proprietary add-to-list and keyword intercept capabilities, and discover unique and valuable insights on consumers and how they interact with their ads.
AdAdapted has eliminated the guessing game and provides clients with the knowledge of when and where your consumers are thinking about their brand. AdAdapted adds value during the Awareness, Consideration, Purchase Intent and Active Shopping phases of a consumer’s purchase decision process.
AdAdapted’s fast-paced culture is based on working hard, exceeding our goals and celebrating the wins. We know we have a top-notch, innovative solution that meets the needs of CPG Brands and Retailers and we are constantly refining and developing best practices to increase our presence in the market and grow our sales.
What we provide:
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible PTO schedule with healthy work/life balance
- Full-suite benefits plan (medical/dental/vision) including HSA options
- 401k plan including company match
- Possibility for company stock options
- Professional development opportunities
AdAdapted is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.Apply Now
AdAdapted complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits or privileges of employment please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.